Sanayi Mahallesi Teknopark Bulvarı
No:1-1B Kurtköy Pendik
Istanbul , 34906 TR
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Axiom Materials receives Carbon Neutrality Certification
The 2019 certification demonstrates Axiom’s commitment to corporate social responsibilities and its goal to contribute to reinforcing a sustainable future.
Kordsa supplies carbon fiber fabric for TRB EV battery enclosure production
Kordsa’s supply of carbon fiber fabric offers additional electric vehicle lightweighting opportunities for TRB Lightweight Structures.
Axiom Materials expands CMC product portfolio under technology license
Axiom’s expansion into c/SiC and SiC/SiC composite intermediates is licensed under the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), NITE and more.
Kordsa targets phenolic-based sandwich panel toward aircraft interiors
The sandwich panels comprise glass fiber/phenolic skins surrounding a Nomex honeycomb core.
Axiom Materials opens High-temperature Composite Center
The 3,500-square-meter facility expands the U.S.-based company’s CMC production capabilities to support increasing demand in aerospace and industrial applications.
Kordsa partners with University of Sheffield research center
Kordsa, the University of Sheffield and Sabancı University will collaborate on advanced composites research for aerospace and automotive applications.
Kordsa works with Ford Otosan to develop composite leaf springs for heavy trucks
Prepreg compression molding prototype achieves 75% weight savings while boosting performance.
The Kordsa strategy
Turkey-based Kordsa has a long history supplying materials to the global tire market. It now has its sights set on reinforcement fabrics, prepregs and core materials for aerospace, automotive and industrial structures.
Kordsa acquires Axiom Materials
The company says that it has now completed the first phase toward its growth goals in the advanced composites industry.
JEC World 2019: Kordsa
Kordsa has, in a just a few short years, transformed itself into a major supplier in the composites supply chain.
JEC World 2019 preview: Kordsa
Kordsa (Istanbul, Turkey) is showcasing its fabric development, textile products and advanced honeycomb technologies in Booths D32 and G27, Hall 6 at JEC World 2019.
Kordsa continues to expand into aerospace industry
The reinforcement leader has signed an agreement to invest in U.S.-based Axiom Materials, supplier of advanced composites for aerospace and industrial applications.
JEC World 2019 Preview
The JEC World trade show and conference, the largest composites event in the world, will be held at the Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center, March 12-14, 2019.
Kordsa fast-cure prepreg targets automotive mass production
Kordsa’s fast press curable resin boasts an enhanced visual quality, enabling the possibility of prepreg use in automotive mass production.
Kordsa joins EU-funded sustainability project
The main objective of the program is to demonstrate a set of innovative, cost-effective and sustainable solutions for efficient recycling of plastics and thermoset resins.
YTU Racing team employs Kordsa composite technologies in Formula Student competition
Kordsa, supported the YTU Racing team by providing composite materials that were used at the hull, wings and seats of the team’s vehicle.
Kordsa completes acquisition of FDI and TPI
Kordsa has announced the completed acquisition of Fabric Development Inc. and Textile Products Inc., which provide advanced composite materials to the commercial aviation industry.
Kordsa begins production of polypropylene monofilament fiber reinforcement
The newly commissioned line is a new version of KraTos which is an innovative concrete reinforcement synthetic fiber used in the construction industry.
Kordsa composite facility receives quality and risk management certification for aerospace and defense
The facility has received BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN 9100:2016 (AS9100D) certification – an international standard for quality and risk management in aerospace and defense industry.
Kordsa pursues composites R&D
Turkish reinforcements supplier posts record number of patents and inventions, with over 25% from its Composites Technologies Center of Excellence.
Kordsa acquires two US companies
Kordsa (Istanbul, Turkey), a Sabancı Holding (Istanbul, Turkey) subsidiary, announced December 6 that it has entered into a definitive purchase agreement to acquire Fabric Development Inc. (FDI, Quakertown, PA, US) and Textile Products Inc. (TPI, Anaheim, CA, US).
- Fabrics, unimpregnated
- Aramid, 4-harness (crowsfoot)
- Aramid, 5-harness
- Aramid, 8-harness
- Aramid, Basket-weave
- Aramid, Plain-weave
- Aramid, Twill
- Aramid, Woven roving
- Aramid, Other
- Carbon, 4-harness (crowsfoot)
- Carbon, 5-harness
- Carbon, 8-harness
- Carbon, Basket-weave
- Carbon, Plain-weave
- Carbon, Twill
- Carbon, Woven roving
- Carbon, Other
- Carbon/aramid hybrid
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, 4-harness (crowsfoot)
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, 5-harness
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, 8-harness
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, Basket-weave
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, Plain-weave
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, Twill
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, Woven roving
- Carbon/aramid hybrid, Other
- Carbon/glass hybrid
- Carbon/glass hybrid, 4-harness (crowsfoot)
- Carbon/glass hybrid, 5-harness
- Carbon/glass hybrid, 8-harness
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Basket-weave
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Plain-weave
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Twill
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Woven roving
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Other
- Prepregs, thermoset
- Epoxy, <12K tow
- Epoxy, >12K tow
- Epoxy, 3-inch tape
- Epoxy, 6-inch tape
- Epoxy, 12-inch tape
- Epoxy, 60-inch tape
- Epoxy, Other tape
- Epoxy, Fabric
- Epoxy, Other broadgoods
- Epoxy, Roving
- Epoxy, 250 F cure
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, <12K tow
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, >12K tow
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, 3-inch tape
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, 6-inch tape
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, 12-inch tape
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, 60-inch tape
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, Other tape
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, Fabric
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, Other broadgoods
- Epoxy, 250 F cure, Roving
- Epoxy, 350 F cure
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, <12K tow
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, >12K tow
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, 3-inch tape
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, 6-inch tape
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, 12-inch tape
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, 60-inch tape
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, Other tape
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, Fabric
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, Other broadgoods
- Epoxy, 350 F cure, Roving
- Epoxy, toughened
- Epoxy, toughened, <12K tow
- Epoxy, toughened, >12K tow
- Epoxy, toughened, 3-inch tape
- Epoxy, toughened, 6-inch tape
- Epoxy, toughened, 12-inch tape
- Epoxy, toughened, 60-inch tape
- Epoxy, toughened, Other tape
- Epoxy, toughened, Fabric
- Epoxy, toughened, Other broadgoods
- Epoxy, toughened, Roving
- CAD/CAM/CAE design
- Finite element modeling/analysis (FEM/FEA)
- Materials analysis
- Product design
- Other services