Verisurf to launch programmable, portable CMM solution
Appears in Print as: 'TESTING, MEASUREMENT & INSPECTION SYSTEMS Fully programmable coordinate measurement machine'
The Verisurf CMM Master 500 combines Verisurf software with Equator comparative gauges to deliver a fully programmable CMM solution.
The new Verisurf CMM Master 500 is available in standard height (9.8" working height) and extended height (15.7" working height), and supports the same productivity features as the smaller models, including:
- Automated or manual joystick inspection
- Online and offline part rogramming—Programs can be created offline from CAD or online in “teach” mode using the CMM joystick
- Multiple part alignment methods
- Full simulation and collision detection—Simulate measurement routines including probe scanning to help prevent potential CMM crashes before they occur
- Flexible reporting options—Automatically generate AS9102 First Article Inspection Report; inspection data can be exported to other popular presentation formats including, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Adobe 3D PDF Viewer
- Operates on single phase power with no need for compressed air
Methods for calculating the impact composites have on the environment enable data-driven comparisons to traditional materials on a level playing field.
As the use of composites on commercial and military aircraft grows, repair facilities seek more science in what remains a primarily manual art.
Second-generation type-certified propeller delivers for Cirrus Aircraft’s SR-22 at a more affordable price.