805 Marina Rd.
Titusville , FL 32796 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
IBEX 2018: Growth, 3D printing and thermoplastic composites in the marine industry
Sustainability was the fourth trend, including recycling end-of-life fiberglass boats.
Composite stars brighten the holidays
Light, durable design pleases eyes and budget.
Composites upgrade marine infrastructure
All-composite docks best concrete in cost and time and aim toward future fastener-less construction for greater savings and sustainability.
Sportfishing yacht: Infusion optimized
This well-loved deepsea fishing brand has moved from Miami to a new facility, and to a state-of-the-art resin-infused laminate for its Bertram 64.
IBEX 2013 Show Review
Evidence of a marine industry rebound and a trend toward supplier M&A as the world’s largest boatbuilding trade show looks ahead to smoother sailing … and Tampa.
EAA AirVenture 2012 Airshow Report
New composite light sport aircraft attract flyers at the Oshkosh Fly-in, especially those with a flair for the amphibious.
The evolution of infusion
As resin infusion continues to infiltrate composites, fabricators across the market spectrum drive materials and process developments in pursuit of process control.
From frigate to luxury gigayacht
A new, all-composite superstructure built in the U.S. transforms a steel-hulled naval vessel in the United Arab Emirates into a massive, yet swift luxury yacht.
- Hybrid materials
- Composite, carbon fiber/epoxy
- Composite, fiberglass
- Composite, prepreg
- Composite, other
- Thermoplastic materials
- Adhesive bonding
- Coating and painting
- Hand layup
- Honeycomb structures
- Moldmaking and patternmaking
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM)
- Welding and sealing
- Other thermoplastics fabricating services
- Aerospace, flight control surfaces
- Aerospace, fuselage/wing
- Aerospace, radomes
- Armor, composite
- Automotive, body panels & substructures
- Carbon/carbon composites
- Infrastructure, composite
- Laminate panels, with core
- Laminate sheets, solid
- Marine, boat (hulls, decks, bulkheads, etc.)
- Marine, other
- CAD/CAM/CAE design
- Expert witness
- Finite element modeling/analysis (FEM/FEA)
- Product design
- Repair services, composites
- Consulting, materials
- Consulting, structual design