Martin Pultrusion Group Inc.
615 Golden Oak Pkwy.
Oakwood Village , OH 44146 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Polyurethane pultrusion: Next-gen equipment
Two years ago, Martin Pultrusion Group (MPG, Oakwood Village, Ohio) finalized the design of a next-generation pultrusion machine and has developed a proprietary direct injection box design for high-pressure pultrusion of polyurethane composites.
Pultruding polyurethane: Sheet pilings break boundaries
High-pressure pultrusion process creates polyurethane composite sheet pile system with the strength and stiffness to compete with steel.
- Pultrusion equipment, thermoplastics
- Pultrusion equipment, thermosets
- Pultrusion dies
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Creels and bobbins, for fiber
- Fiber-handling equipment for SMC, pultrusion, filament
- Metering/dispensing equipment
- Process controls
- Resin injection equipment, pultrusion
- Additive manufacturing/3D printing systems
- 3-D printing
- Consulting, process development
- Consulting, structual design