Torr Technologies Inc.
1435 22nd St. NW
Auburn , WA 98001 US
A Message from Torr Technologies Inc.
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Plant Tour: GE Aviation, Asheville, NC, US
An avant-garde approach to unprecedented CMC parts production.
RVB Infusion = Light RTM?
There is some difference of opinion as to whether parts infused under reusable vacuum bags (RVBs) are the equivalent of those produced by Light resin transfer molding (RTM). See why.
RVB insider insights
Experts in reusable vacuum bag technology share insights into bags adapted for autoclave use.
Reusable vacuum membranes: Coming of age?
Durable custom elastomeric bags cut consumables cost and boost rate production.
HPC's 20th Anniversary: Thanks to HPC’s charter advertisers
Every trade publication lives and dies by its advertisers, and those who had the gumption to ante up for HPC’s premier issue are listed here and those who are still with us (see page numbers below) are gratefully recognized with the HPC 20th Anniversary Medallion.
Corvette gets leaner with carbon fiber hood
Advances in materials and processing yield high-volume, low-mass hood for GM flagship.
- Bladder molding equipment (formerly pressure bag)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding equipment (VARTM
- Other primary manufacturing equipment
- Presses, diaphragm forming
- Presses, thermoforming/pressure forming
- Presses, vacuum
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Bonding equipment
- Leak detectors
- Vacuum storage chambers
- Composite repair equipment
- Vacuum/repair tables (heated/unheated)
- Gasket materials for vacuum bags
- Hoses, vacuum
- Quick disconnects for vacuum hoses
- Vacuum valves and pumps
- Vacuum bags/bagging materials
- Vacuum bagging materials, reusable
- Vacuum bagging materials, silicone
- Vacuum bagging materials, other