4110 Meadow Oak Dr.
Charlotte , NC 28208 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Massivit 3D, Biesse Group sign technological agreement
The agreement facilitates the co-development of a new product line of hybrid manufacturing technologies for the automotive, marine, composite, construction and aerospace markets.
COMPOSITES 2011 Product Showcase
Composite Technology magazine's review of the goings-on at COMPOSITES 2011, this year’s edition of the American Composites Manufacturers Assn.’s (ACMA, Arlington, Va.) annual trade show and conference (Feb. 2-4, Greater Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Fla.).
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- CNC machining equipment (multiaxis)
- Computer controls and software
- Cutting equipment, laser
- Drilling and cutting tools
- Material handling equipment
- Sanders, grinders
- Shrink-film wrappers/unwrappers
- Waterjet machining equipment
- Aerospace, aircraft interior
- Automotive, body panels & substructures
- Laminate sheets, solid
- Other services
- Consulting, process development