Thermoplastic Composites in Aerospace Parts and Structures
You may need to install the GoToMeeting Codec for Windows Media Player to watch recorded webinars.
This webinar will provide an assessment of the current state of thermoplastic composites use in parts and structures for commercial aerospace manufacturing applications. It will review the specific types of thermoplastic composites currently in use, the manufacturing processes best suited to the market, and challenges that thermoplastic composites must overcome to achieve wider use. Emphasis will be on design tools, established and emerging materials, and manufacturing processes being deployed for potential use in next-generation commercial aircraft programs.
This webinar is presented by CompositesWorld and sponsored by Regloplas.
Attendees Will Learn:
• How thermoplastic composites are currently applied
• How materials and processes are being adapted for next-generation aircraft
• How the aerospace supply chain is addressing manufacturing challenges
• Jeff Sloan, Editor-in-Chief, CompositesWorld
• Ginger Gardiner, Senior Editor, CompositesWorld
• Mike Favaloro, President and CEO, CompositeTechs