A significant part of any mold maintenance plan includes consistent and well-managed use of mold release systems to ensure good part release and to protect the tooling surface. This webinar will review the manufacturer’s internal mold release systems, as well as semi-permanent external mold release systems, specifically for advanced composite molding.
- Optimal mold maintenance procedures
- Importance of mold primers for composite tooling and low-density prototype substrates
- Product recommendations for various molding processes
- Value of internal mold release for high volume molding applications
- New products for advanced composite applications