Focused 100% on carbon fiber, GOCarbonFibre is an online conference that will provide a unique global forum for carbon fiber manufacturers, composite industry executives, technologists and new entrants to receive a comprehensive update on the outlook for growth, supply and demand and recycling of carbon fiber materials.
- Junus Khan, founder and executive chairman, Carbitex: “Carbitex AFX and DFX (Asymmetrical Bendable and Deflection Based Stiffness Change composites)”
- Laurie Calligaris, director of Sales and Marketing, Toray Performance Materials Corp.: “The Material Edge: Introduction to Toray CFRT composites, high-volume production capabilities and designing with CFRT”
- Attilio Masini, head of the Composites Manufacturing Engineering Division, Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A: “The Automobili Lamborghini strategy for environmental sustainability: Carbon fiber recycling”
- Renee Bagell, senior process technology engineer, Harper International: “Challenges and a Path Forward for Large-Scale Pitch Based Carbon Fiber Manufacturing”
- Panel Discussion: “Low cost carbon fiber: Can it be achieved?” Features LeMond Carbon Inc, DeveloComp, UMATEX, Hengshen.
- And more.