Jeff Sloan has been editor-in-chief of CompositesWorld since 2006 and directs and manages editorial content for all of the brand’s products. Prior to joining CompositesWorld, Jeff worked for 10 years as editor and then publisher of Injection Molding, Modern Plastics and Plastics Machinery & Auxiliaries magazines. Jeff has also worked as a technical writer, and is a 1990 graduate of Colorado State University with a degree in technical journalism.
- Ford assesses SMC/prepreg suspension knuckle to replace metallic predecessor
- Thermoset nylon?
- Multimaterialism is back in the Audi A8
- Happy April 1
- Key takeaways from JEC World 2017
- Final sights, sounds from JEC World 2017
- JEC World 2017: Show report, part 1
- Toho Tenax rolls out thermoplastic recycling solution
- Injection overmolded composites demo comes to conclusion
- Autocomposites and the myth of $5/lb carbon fiber
- Wet-spinning carbon fiber precursor begins in Australia
- Resin prices on the rise