Jeff Sloan has been editor-in-chief of CompositesWorld since 2006 and directs and manages editorial content for all of the brand’s products. Prior to joining CompositesWorld, Jeff worked for 10 years as editor and then publisher of Injection Molding, Modern Plastics and Plastics Machinery & Auxiliaries magazines. Jeff has also worked as a technical writer, and is a 1990 graduate of Colorado State University with a degree in technical journalism.
- Plant tour: Aeris Energy, Caucaia, Brazil
- IACMI Winter Meeting: Mapping the road ahead
- Recycled carbon fiber moves into automotive
- JEC World 2017 Exhibit Preview
- Material supplier, manufacturer marry in oil and gas
- Composites and the future of package delivery
- Reading the Trump tea leaves
- Overmolding for automotive
- Carbon Fiber 2016 Report
- Thermoplastic composite B-pillar?
- For the Corvette, a smooth ride depends on composites
- Composites in the Martian suit