Peggy Malnati has been a contributing writer for CompositesWorld magazine since 2005 where she primarily covers automotive and ground transportation as well as infrastructure. She also has provided communications support for plastics and composites industry clients since 1984.
- SPE’s Automotive Composites Conference Preview
- SPE’S ACCE 2015 Preview
- Autocomposites Update: Engine oil pans
- SPE’s ACCE 2014 preview
- Mass reduction for mass appeal: FRPs and CMCs in RVs
- SPE's ACCE 2013 preview
- Commercial trucking: Streamlining the Big Box
- Faster cycle, better surface: Out of the autoclave
- Class A CFRP body panels: Six-minute cure
- 2012 SPE ACCE preview
- Automotive CFRP: Repair or replace?
- A hidden revolution: FRP rebar gains strength