Ginger Gardiner, a senior editor at CompositesWorld, began writing for Composites Technology and High Performance Composites as a contributor in 2006. She was hired as senior editor of the now combined CompositesWorld publication in 2013. She is a co-author of the textbook Essentials of Advanced Composite Fabrication & Repair. Ginger has a degree in mechanical engineering from Rice University and began her career as a technical marketing representative in DuPont’s Composites Division for KEVLAR and NOMEX products in aerospace and marine applications.
- SpaceX announces COPV’s role in September rocket explosion
- Hybrid steel/composite transmission gears
- Plant Tour: Tri-Mack Plastics Manufacturing, Bristol, RI, US
- Recycled carbon fiber for lower-priced lightweight in heavy trucks?
- Recyclable epoxy proven in HP-RTM
- Reversibly crosslinking thermoset-thermoplastic hybrid polymers
- Cored carbon air-supported vessel
- Redesigned bonded fasteners enable RTM railway cabinets
- BMW 7 Series CFRP: corrections and missing details
- Cored glass/PU speakers, tabletops impress
- IBEX 2016: New access to composites
- CAMX 2016 Show Report