Ginger Gardiner, a senior editor at CompositesWorld, began writing for Composites Technology and High Performance Composites as a contributor in 2006. She was hired as senior editor of the now combined CompositesWorld publication in 2013. She is a co-author of the textbook Essentials of Advanced Composite Fabrication & Repair. Ginger has a degree in mechanical engineering from Rice University and began her career as a technical marketing representative in DuPont’s Composites Division for KEVLAR and NOMEX products in aerospace and marine applications.
- Russian Orthodox cathedral in Paris topped with composite domes
- Compression molding: New materials and markets
- Seriforge: A new paradigm for composite preforms
- 3D-printed hybrid golf club head scores
- Hydraulic hybrids: Boosting fuel economy without batteries
- SpaceX announces COPV’s role in September rocket explosion
- Hybrid steel/composite transmission gears
- Plant Tour: Tri-Mack Plastics Manufacturing, Bristol, RI, US
- Recycled carbon fiber for lower-priced lightweight in heavy trucks?
- CW Plant Tour: Composites Technology Center, Stade, Germany
- Recyclable epoxy proven in HP-RTM
- Reversibly crosslinking thermoset-thermoplastic hybrid polymers