12001 Lackland Rd.
St. Louis , MO 63146-9982 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
The building of a composites manufacturing niche
Equipped to meet vertical needs with rapid turnaround, Rock Hill, SC’s Composite Resources has found the sweet spot between prototypers and large composites manufacturers.
Carbon fiber buys its way onboard
First used in one-off yacht and powerboat designs, where cost is no obstacle in the search for a performance edge in local regattas or around-the-world races, carbon fiber has since carved a niche in categories that were once the exclusive reserve of glass-reinforced composites, metals or wood. In applications as
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Computer controls and software
- Process controls
- Composite repair equipment
- Heater blankets
- Temperature monitoring equipment
- Thermal analysis instruments
- Finite element modeling/analysis (FEM/FEA)