Siemens Process Industries and Drives
100 Technology Dr.
Alpharetta , GA 30005 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Siemens, Comau offer integrated robot/CNC control solution
The jointly offered system enables Comau robot kinematics to be fully integrated into a Siemens CNC system.
Swinburne 4.0 test lab to feature Fill's multilayer printing technology
The centrepiece of Swinburne’s testlab is the world’s first industrial scale 3D printing “multilayer” approach to carbon fibre composite manufacture developed by Fill.
Additive manufacturing: Can you print a car?
Collaborative demonstration dispels doubt about 3D printing’s disruptive potential for direct-to-digital manufacturing of just about anything BIG.
FACC AG: Aerocomposites Powerhouse
This pragmatic Austria-based innovator is pursuing lofty goals in an aerocomposites future full of opportunity.
Nondestructive inspection: Better, faster and cheaper
Faced with new time and cost pressures, NDI system suppliers are integrating inspection with manufacturing to reduce its share in part cost and cycle time.
- Other primary manufacturing equipment
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- CAD/CAM/CAE hardware/software
- CNC machining equipment (multiaxis)
- Chillers (for molds, production lines)
- Computer controls and software
- Emission control devices
- Leak detectors
- Material handling equipment
- Process controls
- Robotic handling equipment
- Temperature control devices
- Other auxiliary equipment
- Environmental testing equipment
- Flow meters
- Hardness testers
- Leak-testing equipment
- Modeling/simulation/virtual testing software
- Pressure monitoring equipment
- Software for infusion flow analysis
- Surface analyzers
- Tack monitoring equipment
- Temperature monitoring equipment
- Thickness measuring equipment
- Volatile monitoring equipment
- Other testing equipment
- CAD/CAM/CAE design
- Inspection services
- Product design
- Structural health monitoring equipment (turnkey systems
- Waste management
- Other services