Dynamic Robotic Solutions Inc.
1255 Harmon Rd.
Auburn Hills , MI 48326 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
BMW Leipzig: The epicenter of i3 production
A glimpse into the inner workings of an automaker at the forefront of serial-production autocomposites.
Faster cycle, better surface: Out of the autoclave
GM is first automaker to use Class A CFRP parts from new pressure-press technology.
Corvette's carbon hood creates shock and awe
North America’s first mass-produced, all-CFRP hood raises the bar for production sports cars.
Composite wing key to high-speed stability
First mass-produced CFRP wing helps supercar achieve downforce and lateral acceleration values superior to many GT racing cars.
Composites Polycon 2007 Showcase
Tampa show attendance is up despite slow economy. ACMA reschedules 2008 show.
Robotic trimming radically shortens Corvette fender production cycle
Plasan USA (Bennington, Vt.) molds the Chevrolet Z06 Corvette’s front fenders with hand layed, autoclave-cured carbon/epoxy prepreg. Until recently, however, manual deflashing, trimming and drilling of the demolded parts consumed more than an hour to meet requirements for edge quality and fastener hole location
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Bonding equipment
- CAD/CAM/CAE hardware/software
- Cutting equipment, laser
- Cutting equipment, ultrasonic
- Drilling and cutting tools
- Drying equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Robotic handling equipment
- Sanders, grinders
- Trimming equipment
- Waterjet machining equipment
- Welding equipment for thermoplastics
- Cutting equipment, flatbed, computerized
- Cutting equipment, diamond tip
- Cutting equipment, knife
- Thermoplastic materials
- Cutting, finishing, and machining
- Surface treatment
- Thermoset materials
- Moldmaking and patternmaking
- Repair services, equipment and machines
- Consulting, process development
- Testing, materials