CRG Advanced Manufacturing Center
510 Earl Blvd.
Miamisburg , OH 45342 US
- Visit Company Website
As Seen In CompositesWorld
SAMPE Europe's Summit 18 Conference
Well-produced and well-attended, this one-day conference slated the Monday before JEC World 2018 addressed topics as diverse as the place of artificial intelligence in the industrial factory and advances in architectural roof design.
SAMPE Summit 18 Paris: An information-packed, one-day conference
SAMPE Europe staged a successful and well-attended gathering, dubbed Summit 18, at the Pullman Hotel Paris Tour Eiffel on March 5.
CAMX 2017 preview: NONA
NONA Composites (Dayton, OH, US) is releasing its newest product line, the NONA Infusion Repair Kit, which is designed to provide everything needed for a fast, permanent, no-mess repair of composite parts.
Cost-effective aerocomposites: Dry fiber AFP and resin infusion
Aurora Flight Sciences and NONA Composites aim to improve toughness, repeatable aerospace quality and affordability for large-scale NASA structures.
New 250°F/120°C No Oven No Autoclave epoxy
Designed for room-temp infusion and filament winding with 2-hr no-heat-added cure or 15-30 min heated cure without post-cure for flexible processing of marine, industrial and energy structures.
New low-cost, high-temp resins
MG Resins offer a suite of properties and processing that could potentially revolutionize sectors of the composites industry.
CFRP camera boom enables safe spill inspection
NONA Composites’ 32m REACH structure meets tight remediation schedule at DoE radioactive waste storage site.
Composite tooling without oven or autoclave
No Oven No Autoclave technology has been demonstrated in tooling for NASA, including multiple thermal cycles and use for curing epoxy infused out-of-autoclave parts.
- Matrix resins, thermoset
- Epoxy, 250 F cure
- Epoxy, 350 F cure
- Resin transfer molding equipment (RTM)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding equipment (VARTM
- Other tools/tooling materials
- RTM/resin infusion
- Composite, carbon fiber/epoxy
- Composite, fiberglass
- Tooling equipment, materials and supplies
- Backup structures
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Process controls
- Resin wetout equipment, pultrusion and filament winding
- Temperature control devices
- Composite repair equipment
- Repair kits and equipment
- Cure-monitoring equipment
- Thermoset materials
- Cutting, finishing, and machining
- Hand layup
- Honeycomb structures
- Moldmaking and patternmaking
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM)
- Aerospace, aircraft interior
- Laminate panels, with core
- Laminate sheets, solid
- Repair services, composites
- Repair services, equipment and machines
- Consulting, materials
- Consulting, process development