Munich Composites GmbH
Ottobrunn , 85521 DE
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Carbures, el Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain
On a rapid and audacious growth trajectory, this Tier 2 supplier based on the Iberian Peninsula opens the doors of three foundational facilities near Spain’s aerospace epicenter.
JEC World 2016, the full report
CompositesWorld's editors report on the technologies and products that caught our eye at JEC World 2016, in early March.
Carbon/epoxy overbraided, RTM’d spring carrier beam
Munich Composites (Ottobrunn, Germany) won a JEC Innovation award in the Transportation Category for its carbon fiber air spring carrier part.
- Aerospace, aircraft interior
- Aerospace, fuselage/wing
- Automotive, body panels & substructures
- Automotive, interior (seats, IPCs, floor panels, etc.)
- Carbon/carbon composites
- Infrastructure, composite
- Marine, boat (hulls, decks, bulkheads, etc.)
- Marine, docks/pilings
- Marine, other
- Pressure vessels
- Wood plastic composite fencing, decking & railing
- Other composite structures