Mahogany Company of Mays Landing Inc.
5274 Cedarwood Blvd.
PO Box 99
Mays Landing , NJ 08330 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Suppliers team to amp Viking 80C performance
Thanks to a coordinated effort with its fabric, core and panel suppliers, Viking Yachts was able to introduce carbon fiber cost-effectively, shaving weight and boosting speed in its new 24m-long 80C model.
Report from IBEX 2015
As always, IBEX supplied new products, processes and education, not only to boatbuilders, but to the composites industry overall.
The markets: Boatbuilding and marine (2015)
Boatbuilders show strong signs of recovery in the wake of the 2008-2012 recession, with some help from composite materials suppliers who now provide design and subassembly aid.
The structural grid: Prefabrication
Digitally designed and cut, preformed and preinfused stringers and bulkheads reduce boat weight, labor and cycle time and improve boatbuilder process control.
IBEX 2011 Review
As the International BoatBuilders’ Exhibition & Conference again docks in Louisville, the industry continues a slow and tentative rebound.
COMPOSITES+POLYCON 2009 Showcase
Despite the deepening recession, composites pros returned to the show in its new time slot to explore the wealth of products and services collected here.
- Reinforcements, unimpregnated
- Carbon, Combination woven roving & chopped strand mat
- Carbon/glass hybrid
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Chopped strand
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Combination woven roving & chopped strand mat
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Mat, chopped strand
- Carbon/glass hybrid, Mat, continuous strand
- E-Glass, Combination woven roving & chopped strand mat
- E-Glass, Mat, chopped strand
- E-Glass, Mat, continuous strand
- Core materials and flow media
- Flow media for resin infusion
- Other core materials
- Foam core
- Foam core, PVC
- Honeycomb, other
- Other fabricating services
- Other services