As Seen In CompositesWorld
Dust mitigation on a massive scale
Dust containment systems manufacturers talk about the recent philosophical trend from source-point capture to dust-mitigation chambers and the practical effects of such a massive shift.
COMPOSITES 2011 Product Showcase
Composite Technology magazine's review of the goings-on at COMPOSITES 2011, this year’s edition of the American Composites Manufacturers Assn.’s (ACMA, Arlington, Va.) annual trade show and conference (Feb. 2-4, Greater Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center, Fla.).
Directed airflow: An efficient breath of fresh air
Structural Composite Technologies Ltd. (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada) installs a directed-airflow ventilation system manufactured by Frees Inc. (Shreveport, La.).
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Dust-recovery/odor/ventilation equipment
- Emission control devices
- Process controls
- Spray booths
- Temperature control devices
- Odor control
- Environmental testing equipment
- Air pollution testing
- Regulatory compliance
- Repair services, equipment and machines
- Structural health monitoring equipment (turnkey systems
- Consulting, environmental
- Consulting, health and safety
- Consulting, other
- Testing, environmental
- Testing, health and safety