Fiber-Tech Industries Inc.
2000 Kenskill Ave.
Washington Court House , OH 43160 US
As Seen In CompositesWorld
The markets: Construction (2015)
In the building and construction market, adoption of composite building materials has been slow, but "definitions" incorporated into the International Code Council’s (ICC, Washington, D.C.) revised (2009) International Building Code have encouraged architects and contractors to investigate their use, even in exterior, high-rise construction.
Antiballistics: Better defense, less expense
Armor applications grow on the strength of new markets, new composite materials.
- Armor, composite
- Automotive, body panels & substructures
- Automotive, interior (seats, IPCs, floor panels, etc.)
- Laminate panels, with core
- Laminate sheets, solid
- Marine, boat (hulls, decks, bulkheads, etc.)
- Other composite structures