Creative Composites Ltd.
Knockmore Hill Industrial Estate
1 Ferguson Rd.
Lisburn , BT28 2FW GB
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Creative Composites begins Class A body panels molding
Dieffenbacher’s CompressEco series, used for production of Creative Composite’s SMC Class A body panels for automotive applications, enables higher productivity and larger component sizes.
Artemis Technologies and Creative Composites partner on eFoiler to cut drag on fast vessels by 90%
Composites-intensive electric propulsion system will make marine travel at high-speed and long-range commercially viable and help meet U.K.’s 2025 zero-emissions requirements.
- Thermoset materials
- Adhesive bonding
- Coating and painting
- Compression molding
- Cutting, finishing, and machining
- Hand layup
- Reaction injection molding (RIM)
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)
- Structural reaction injection molding (SRIM)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM)
- Product design