AvPro - Advanced Processing Technology, Inc.
405 Highland Parkway
Norman , OK 73069 US
Advanced Processing Technology Inc.
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Measuring temperature inside composites and bondlines
ThermoPulse sensors offer Industry 4.0 temperature measurement and digital cure cycle management for bonded composite repairs, laminates and more.
CAMX 2016 Show Report
The 3rd annual joint ACMA/SAMPE-sponsored trade event comes to Anaheim with an exhibition and conference program attractive to professionals across the composites world.
New and newer at CAMX 2016
Airbus subsidiary for Industry 4.0 composites plus new products, processes and resources on display.
Automating and optimizing autoclave cure
Software-based autoclave control system increases company’s cure throughput by 35 percent and frees engineers for more productive work.
Ensuring cure: Viscoelastic feedback
Material State Management measures the cure state of composite structures, enabling not only shorter cure cycles but also the ability to optimize cure cycles.
- Autoclaves, lab size
- Autoclaves, software and controls
- Presses, compression molding
- Presses, hydraulic
- Presses, laminating
- Presses, software and controls
- Presses, vacuum
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Bonding equipment
- Computer controls and software
- Metal-treating and metal bonding equipment
- Process controls
- Composite repair equipment
- Heater blankets
- Hot bonders
- Repair autoclaves
- Repair ovens
- Vacuum/repair tables (heated/unheated)
- Cure-monitoring equipment
- Modeling/simulation/virtual testing software
- Rheological testing equipment
- Sensors, in-situ modifiers
- Temperature monitoring equipment
- Viscosity measurement equipment
- Machine calibration services
- Consulting, process development
- Testing, materials