Angstron Materials Inc.
1240 McCook Ave.
Dayton , OH 45404 US
Global Graphene Group
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Graphene: Ready for prime time?
Advanced materials analyst Ross Kozarsky (Lux Research, Boston, Mass.) evaluates the commercial readiness of graphene-based nanomaterial reinforcements for the composites industry.
Composites 2010 Product Showcase
The ACMA’s Las Vegas exhibition reflected an industry in recovery.
The key to CNTs: Functionalization
An emerging supply base is integrating carbon nanotubes into commercial products that enable composites manufacturers to optimize part performance.
- Matrix resins, thermoplastic
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS)
- Nylon (polyamide)
- Polybutylene terephthalate (PBT)
- Other thermoplastics
- Matrix resins, thermoset
- Epoxy, 250 F cure
- Epoxy, 350 F cure
- Reinforcements, unimpregnated
- Carbon, Other
- Coatings and sizings
- Other fillers
- Resin additives & modifiers
- Nanomaterials (carbon nanotubes, fullerenes, etc.)