Alan Harper Composites Ltd.
4 Gwel Avon Business Park
Gilston Road, Saltash
Cornwall , PL12 6TW GB
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Withstanding fire without the weight
New composites meet stringent fire requirements while lightweighting ships, rail cars and battery boxes for electric cars and planes.
RVB Infusion = Light RTM?
There is some difference of opinion as to whether parts infused under reusable vacuum bags (RVBs) are the equivalent of those produced by Light resin transfer molding (RTM). See why.
Reusable vacuum membranes: Coming of age?
Durable custom elastomeric bags cut consumables cost and boost rate production.
- Bladder molding equipment (formerly pressure bag)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding equipment (VARTM
- Other primary manufacturing equipment
- Other tools/tooling materials
- Integrally heated
- RTM/resin infusion
- Resin injection
- Composite, other
- Mandrels, inflatable
- Tooling equipment, materials and supplies
- Flexible mold materials
- Tooling prepreg
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Composite repair equipment
- Heater blankets
- Vacuum/repair tables (heated/unheated)
- Bleeder cloths
- Breather cloths
- Film and sheet
- Quick disconnects for vacuum hoses
- Vacuum valves and pumps
- Wiping cloths
- Vacuum bags/bagging materials
- Vacuum bagging materials, for >600 F
- Vacuum bagging materials, reusable
- Vacuum bagging materials, silicone
- Vacuum bagging materials, other
- Metering/dispensing equipment
- Thermoset materials
- Hand layup
- Resin transfer molding (RTM)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM)