Accudyne Engineering & Equipment Co.
7180 Scout Ave.
Bell Gardens , CA 90201 US
West Coast-Accudyne Inc.
As Seen In CompositesWorld
Thermoplastic composites: Past the tipping point?
The manufacturing world watched a decade ago as automatically placed thermoset composite tapes replaced aluminum in commercial airframes and made composites a household word in markets around the world. Has the time come for thermoplastic composite tapes to make a similar impact?
High-speed press cure for high-speed racers
Trapped tooling and compression molding bring cocuring efficiencies to previously autoclave-cured, aerodynamic fins and planes.
Future combat helmet: Promising prototype
Tape laying, thermoforming methods hold hope for rapid coforming of thermoplastic shell and ballistic liner for U.S. Army’s future warfighter headgear.
- Resin transfer molding equipment (RTM)
- Vacuum-assisted resin transfer molding equipment (VARTM
- Presses, compression molding
- Presses, hydraulic
- Presses, laminating
- Presses, low-pressure
- Presses, software and controls
- Presses, superplastic forming
- Presses, thermoforming/pressure forming
- Presses, vacuum
- Auxiliary processing equipment
- Bonding equipment
- Computer controls and software
- Material handling equipment
- Process controls
- Caul plates
- Vacuum valves and pumps