Employment opportunity: North America Sales Project Director, Helicoid Industries
Helicoid Industries is looking for a North America Sales Project Director capable of generating business leads and short-term revenues with licensing and product supply deals.
To accelerate its business development in North America, Helicoid Industries Inc. (La Quinta, Calif., U.S.) is looking for a North America Sales and Project Director capable of generating business leads and short-term revenues with licensing and product supply deals.
The ideal candidate will retain a solid experience and network in the advanced composites industry and an engineering background
in composites, laminates design and manufacturing techniques. The candidate would also ideally have sales development experience in
technology/patent licensing and/or advanced composites materials/products. This position reports directly to the President of Operations.
Business development efforts within this position will be focused on quick time-to-market segments such as sports and consumer goods, motor racing, drones and urban air mobility (UAM). Other composites market segments such as automotive, energy, transportation, marine, defense and aerospace may prove as potential focuses in the longer term.
The sales process will be high-profile, project-driven and will likely include layup design recommendations and prototyping of customer’s products. The company will provide strong technical and scientific support as well as marketing tools.
Job responsibilities include:
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding company revenue goals
- Preparing and negotiating license and/or material supply contracts with prospective clients
- Helping determine pricing schedules for licensing and negotiations on royalties
- Managing projects to demonstrate technology benefits applied to prospective clients
- Preparing monthly reports
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Managing client relationships
- Traveling to client and potential client locations on an as-needed basis
- Maintaining client records and visit reports
- Attending conferences
This U.S.-based position is flexible on a full-time contract or part-time contract, depending on the candidate, and offers a competitive compensation package which includes a base retainer and commissions.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all current job openings here.