Register now for the ACMA Thermoplastic Composites Conference
Registration is open for the Thermoplastic Composites Conference 2020, presented by the American Composites Manufacturers Association (ACMA, Arlington, Va., U.S.), which will be held April 29 to May 1, 2020 in San Diego, Calif., U.S.
Attend this event to increase your knowledge of the composite industry's fastest growing materials and explore current and next-generation manufacturing techniques.
The Thermoplastic Composites Conference 2020 provides an opportunity to network with and learn from international high-performance thermoplastic composites experts on the latest market applications and technology trends. Register to learn about the latest innovations related to:
- design, simulate and model materials, parts and processes for improved manufacturability;
- reduced material costs for both current and next generation raw and intermediary, while maintaining quality and capacity for scale-up;
- reduced number of manufacturing steps and improve processing reliability and consistency;
- optimized process automation;
- development and implementation of in-line process control and non-destructive evaluation and inspection;
- effective and efficient welding and joining, without heavy reliance on fasteners;
- accelerated supply chain development through collaborative frameworks and industry investment; and
- repair and recycling to improve life cycle business case and provide sustainable solutions.
In addition, exhibit and sponsorship opportunities are still available for companies wishing to establish a presence at the conference before, during and after the event. Nearly 200 industry professionals from all aspects of the value chain will be onsite to explore opportunities for thermoplastic composites worldwide.
Exhibitors and sponsors will have the opportunity to
- develop quality leads with those who use thermoplastic composites;
- reach decision makers and leading industry experts;
- showcase the newest and most innovative products and services to customers, composite industry leaders, OEMs and suppliers;
- network and attend thermoplastic-focused education sessions along-side customers and prospects;
- extend a company logo and information to the ACMA's event marketing audience; and
- gain access to dedicated exhibit showcase hours with attendees during breakfast, lunch and two receptions.
For more information about sponsorhip opportunities, contact John Catapano, ACMA Business Development Manager, at 571-645-5265 or email@example.com.
Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) replacing coated steel in more reinforced-concrete applications.
The matrix binds the fiber reinforcement, gives the composite component its shape and determines its surface quality. A composite matrix may be a polymer, ceramic, metal or carbon. Here’s a guide to selection.
New composite manufacturing technology for multimaterial, multifunctional composite structures.