Coastal Enterprises Co. (Orange, CA, US) has introduced Precision Board Mobile, a mobile app designed to help composites professionals get more information on Coastal's high-density urethane tooling materials. Available on the Apple App Store or on Google Play, features of the app include:
- Product Overview: Overview of Precision Board, its applications, features and benefits, as well as the densities and sheet sizes available.
- Technical Data: View SDS and MSDS, technical data sheets, material optons and more.
- Request a Sample: Instantly order a sample of Precision Board.
- Request a Quote: Provide a brief description, and Coastal will provide a quote.
- Contact Us: Call, send an email or get directions to the Coastal facility.
- Precision Board FAQ: Frequently asked questions for signage and tooling.
- Images & Videos: Sign and tooling photo galleries and videos.
- Social Media: Options to stay connected with Coastal
Editor Pick3D printed tools are in production at Falcon Jet
The trend of employing polymeric additive manufacturing (AM) or 3D printing for composite tooling is growing.