Coastal Enterprises Co. (Orange, CA, US) has introduced Precision Board Mobile, a mobile app designed to help composites professionals get more information on Coastal's high-density urethane tooling materials. Available on the Apple App Store or on Google Play, features of the app include:
- Product Overview: Overview of Precision Board, its applications, features and benefits, as well as the densities and sheet sizes available.
- Technical Data: View SDS and MSDS, technical data sheets, material optons and more.
- Request a Sample: Instantly order a sample of Precision Board.
- Request a Quote: Provide a brief description, and Coastal will provide a quote.
- Contact Us: Call, send an email or get directions to the Coastal facility.
- Precision Board FAQ: Frequently asked questions for signage and tooling.
- Images & Videos: Sign and tooling photo galleries and videos.
- Social Media: Options to stay connected with Coastal
Editor PickMaking composite parts from 3D printed paper molds
Honda made autoclave-capable molds at one-tenth the cost of CNC-machined metal using Mcor's SDL technology.