Scott & Fyfe (Tayport, Fife, U.K.), a global supplier of reinforcement textiles to the composite industry, is introducing several new glass-based and processing products at JEC Europe.
- Polyform Stitch mat, an economical long fiber glass mat that can act as a substitute to CFM
- Polyform Easyflow, a conformable, economical and low-profile flow media for vacuum infusion
- Polymat FR, a 100 percent glass mat for resin transfer molding (RTM) and RTM light production of fire-resistant parts
- Easy Form, an innovative glass/aramid hybrid fabric designed for silicone hose reinforcement
- Non-crimp fabrics, an extensive range of multiaxial fabrics
Editor PickJEC 2017 – Aiming for Industrialization
The exhibit floor in Paris reflected composites’ move toward high-rate and high-volume production.