Scott & Fyfe (Tayport, Fife, U.K.), a global supplier of reinforcement textiles to the composite industry, is introducing several new glass-based and processing products at JEC Europe.
- Polyform Stitch mat, an economical long fiber glass mat that can act as a substitute to CFM
- Polyform Easyflow, a conformable, economical and low-profile flow media for vacuum infusion
- Polymat FR, a 100 percent glass mat for resin transfer molding (RTM) and RTM light production of fire-resistant parts
- Easy Form, an innovative glass/aramid hybrid fabric designed for silicone hose reinforcement
- Non-crimp fabrics, an extensive range of multiaxial fabrics
Editor PickTitania, CT Ingenieros and Eurecat collaborate on pultrusion project
The project intends to improve pultrusion technology so that it can manufacture in a continuous way and out of autoclave.