The Society of Plastics Engineers (SPE, Troy, Mich., USA) has announced that its SPE Thermoset Topical Conference (TOPCON) will be held Feb. 24-26 at the Loews Ventana Canyon Resort in Tucson, Ariz., USA.
- John Gaither, president, chairman & CEO, Reichhold
- Joseph Rakow PH.D., P.E., principal engineer, Exponent Failure Analysis Associates
- Chip Jarvis, VP engineering and business development, Cambro Manufacturing Co.
- Dr. Peter J Mooney, Plastics Custom Research Services
- Matt Lieser, key account and specification manager, Owens Corning
- Tim Langschwager, lead developent chemist, Quantum Composites, A Division of The Composites Group
- Bruce Hodes, head coach, author & speaker, CMI Teamwork
- Willem DeVos, CEO, Society of Plastics Engineers
- Kevin Lambrych, manager, energy program marketing, Ashland Performance Materials
- Sanghamitra Sircar, global product manager, Multi-End Rovings, Owens Corning
- Casey Blabolil, product development chemist, Premix, A Division of The Composites Group
- Emmanuelle Reynaud, assistant professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, UMass Lowell, and manager, Energy Program Marketing, Ashland Performance Materials
Cost to attend the TOPCON is $550 for SPE members, and $650 for non-members. Lodging rates are $169 until Jan. 23.
Visit www.spetopcon.com for registration and other information.