Pultrusion Sales Manager
Due to growth in the Pultrusion segment of our business, Graham Engineering Corp. (GEC), a leader in the blow molding industry, located in York, Pa., has an immediate opening for an experienced, hands-on Pultrusion Sales Manager. This position is responsible for the sales, marketing and customer relations of all of the Graham Engineering pultruded products. It will oversee the entire pultruded products sales organization, including leading the sales representatives, achieving sales goals and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
This is an excellent opportunity for the individual interested in participating in a start-up business segment with aggressive goals, which is backed by a successful and reputable corporation. For this position, we are looking for a high caliber individual whose knowledge, experience and industry relationships will enable an immediate impact on our business. We believe an organization is only as strong as the people it employs.
- Establish and build strong relationships with customers and potential customers to ensure quality and viable pultrusion sales opportunities are surfaced regularly.
- Work with Engineering and the Pultrusion Department to communicate customer concerns and resolve issues with various product lines.
- Visit new and established customers on a regular basis to build and maintain valued relationships, promote additional sales and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Keep abreast of development efforts within the Pultrusion Department for promotional purposes and to keep customers informed of technological advances.
- Closely monitor the market's volatility and competitors’ costs and strategies to ensure a competitive edge.
- Develop price quotes for customers based on production costs, manufacturing and performance requirements and customer expectations.
Job Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline with a degree in engineering a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years as a Sales Engineer or Sales Manager with a proven sales record in the building and construction industry.
- In depth knowledge of the construction market, construction materials, materials testing and architectural specifications.
- Proven experience and ability to develop markets for new products and/or substitute materials for sale into the various building and construction markets.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Team-oriented, customer-driven, and superior negotiation skills.
- Multi-task oriented and well organized.
GEC offers its employees competitive compensation, as well as a comprehensive benefits package. We offer medical, dental, disability and life/accident insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, pension plan, educational assistance, paid holidays and vacation time. For immediate consideration forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v. No phone calls please.