Zoltek Corp., the leading supplier of commercial grade carbon fiber, is seeking key management personnel to join its management team. Target markets include wind, auto, offshore drilling, marine, infrastructure and many other diverse industrial markets.
Zoltek is seeking to fill three Product Manager positions for Prepreg, Pultrusion and Fabrics/Textiles for its U.S. operation.
The Product Manager is responsible for the planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, which includes: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Provide technical support to existing global sales force.
- Evaluate and develop business opportunities and guide product development accordingly.
- Lead follow up and prospecting of new business.
- Manage all commercial and technical issues of new and existing accounts (testing, qualification, etc.).
- Provide “voice of the customer” to Zoltek’s internal departments – e.g., quality, product development, continuous improvement initiatives, etc.
- Provide forecasting and market planning input.
- Conduct market research and develop business cases for new applications.
- Knowledge of products and process in either prepreg, pultrusion or fabrics/textiles.
- Proven track record in product management or business development. Materials, composites, chemicals, plastics industry experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and within a team. Develop and drive your own agenda.
- Must be resourceful, ask intelligent questions and know where to find answers.
- Minimum Bachelors degree/equivalent technical education; technical background: chemistry, chemical or mechanical engineering preferred.
Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vacation, sick time, vacation, short term disability, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, insurance and a 401(k) program.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Product Manager, Prepreg" or "Product Manager, Pultrusion" or "Product Manager, Fabrics/Textiles" as applicable.
Zoltek is an equal opportunity employer and offers a drug-free work environment.