Franklynn Industries, located outside Cincinnati, Ohio, seeks an individual to be responsible for its commercial direction in the composite market. This person is expected to utilize a “hands on” approach developing target markets and customers and provide guidance for marketing, pricing and tools to support our global composite sales channels.
- Provide clear direction and strategy for the profitable sales growth in the composite market
- Provide hands-on training and materials (e.g. case studies, value-added ROI selling features and techniques) on products and applications for direct and indirect sales channels.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, needs and forge beneficial relationships with third parties to advance our capabilities and guide our technical development.
- Work in cross-functional teams to accomplish common goals.
- Develop and maintain key corporate account relationships via personal contact to generate new opportunities.
- Maintain expenses within budget
- Promote, support and adhere to all safety, environmental and quality related policies and procedures.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum: BS degree in Business or Science
- Must be knowledgeable of composite applications and have 4 years minimum of composite industrial experience, preferably in Composite Sales.
- Candidate must be self-directed and results oriented.
- Ability to travel required (50% minimum) both domestically and internationally.
- Strong listening and analytical skills to develop ROI’s for customers
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including PC and Microsoft Office.
- Professional presence and credibility to effectively interact with all levels of customer and company personnel.
Compensation package includes competitive salary, relocation, 401k, medical, dental, life, LTD, STD, paid vacation and holidays plus tuition reimbursement. Franklynn Industries is a division of Illinois Tool Works (ITW), a multi-billion dollar company established in 1912. ITW employs approximately 55,000 diverse men and women who create the value-added products and innovative solutions on which our customers rely. ITW's 800 business units span 49 countries and provide employees with a wide range of career paths. ITW Franklynn Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to HR@franklynnusa.com.