CompositesWorld is hosting two free Henkel-sponsored webinars, titled, "Material Selection for Propulsion Applications." The first webinar, for the North American market, will be offered on June 21 at 2 pm EDT. The second webinar, for the European market, will be offered on June 22 at 2 pm Central European Time (CET).
Propulsion applications present the most demanding of aircraft environments. Engines, nacelles and auxiliary power units experience temperature extremes, require long-term durability and undergo mechanical and acoustic fatigue. Henkel has developed a family of products to meet these extreme demands including:
- Surface treatments for metals and impregnated peel plies for composite surface preparation
- Film adhesives capable of reticulation in honeycomb sandwich applications
- Paste adhesives and potting compounds for high temperature service
- Core splice materials for use with metal and organic honeycombs
- Surfacing and lightning strike films for composite structures
- Abradable seals to improve engine efficiency.
The North American webinar will be presented by Ray Cornwell and David Leach. The European webinar will be presented by Bjorn Ballien and Erwin Duinker.
North American webinar registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3353669167010729218
European webinar registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4785696200770440450