AOC is seeking a Customer Service Manager for its Collierville, Tenn., USA, corporate headquarters.
AOC (www.aoc-resins.com) is a leading global supplier of resins, gel coats, colorants and additives for composites and cast polymers. Backed by the industry’s best technical support, AOC products are manufactured in facilities strategically located in United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Asia. AOC-owned facilities are certified as meeting ISO 9001:2008 standards for quality control.
AOC's strongest assets are its dedicated and professional people. Each individual takes pride in the role they play in creating and delivering innovative resins of high quality, consistency and value.
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for:
- Leading and managing the Domestic (USA and Canada) Customer Service Team with Customer Service Representatives at AOC manufacturing plants who coordinate orders with AOC customers, plants, and other internal and external stakeholders
- Standardizing internal procedures and policies in satisfactorily fulfilling the Sales Order process which encompasses: coordination of order acceptance/order confirmation (including pricing confirmation), coordination of order entry abd scheduling, coordination of order delivery, returns and complaints, and coordination of billing (debits and credits), among other daily tasks of the sales coordination process while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Leading and facilitating communication between the Customer Service function and the rest of the AOC Management Team in Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Accounting, among others, to implement a consistent business policy approach that optimizes customer satisfaction and maximizes AOC productivity and efficiency
- Representing and coordinating the needs of the sales organization as a whole when resolving Oracle Order Management issues and fielding questions posed by others and working closely with IT staff to address immediate needs of others in the sales organization.
The successful candidate will possess a college degree plus a minimum of 8 years of experience related to logistics, sales or sales/pricing coordination, and customer service, with composites- and resin industry-related experience preferred. The candidate must also have strong written and verbal communication, and computer skills including proficiency in Oracle Order Management systems, MS Word, and Excel.
The Customer Service Manager position reports to the AOC Vice President of USA & Canada Sales
AOC offers a competitive salary, bonus program and comprehensive benefits package including:
- Life insurance/ADD
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) (company contribution and matching)
- Paid vacation and holidays
AOC will relocate the ideal candidate. AOC is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.