Composites One (Arlington Heights, IL, US), along with the Closed Mold Alliance, will present the free "Super Session, Success Starts Here: Expert Tips for Open and Closed Molding Manufacturers," 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 14, during IBEX 2015 in Louisville, KY, US.
Led by Composites One Technical Support Managers and the Advanced Composites Team, along with industry experts, the event features real-life success stories and mistakes, troubleshooting tips, a prepreg demo, plus one-on-one consultations with process experts. Lunch is included with the daylong event.
“The goal is for all attendees to leave the session refreshed with new ideas and a better understanding of process technologies that can help them build better parts,” says Marcy Offner, director of marketing communications for Composites One.
The Super Session is comprised of six back-to-back workshops covering key issues impacting today’s marine manufacturers, including:
- Keeping Costs in Control – Insights and testimonials on how selecting the right tooling and processes can improve overall efficiency;
- Equipping Yourself for Success – An overview of the latest equipment, systems and technologies for open and closed molding;
- Troubleshooting through Everyday VIP/Light RTM Issues – Real-life examples and solutions for tackling common problems;
- Surface Cosmetics for Open and Closed Molding – How product selection and mold maintenance can help optimize the look of finished parts;
- Upping the Product Performance Game with Advanced Materials – See a prepreg demo and learn how high performance materials and systems can result in better, more versatile parts; and
- Temperature-Controlled Curing – Hear experts discuss curing methods that can lead to faster production and higher quality boats.
Concluding the event will be individual one-on-one consultations with process experts, enabling attendees to discuss the issues they face, ask questions and apply what they’ve learned to their own operation. Appointments for these consultations are now being taken.
Experts from Composites One and the Closed Mold Alliance will also be on hand throughout IBEX to meet with marine manufacturers. For more information, please visit Booth #1543.
To register for the Expert Tips for Open and Closed Molding Manufacturers Super Session, including an appointment for an individual consultation, go to www.bit.do/CompOne.
Editor PickBondtech Corp., World Autoclave Solutions to merge
The companies stated that they will bring to the market an autoclave system solution for all industrial applications.