The AVK - Industrievereinigung Verstärkte Kunststoffe e.V. (Federation of Reinforced Plastics) has issued a call for papers for the International AVK Conference for Fibre Reinforced Plastics/Composites taking place Oct. 6-7, 2014 at the CCD Congress Center i Düsseldorf, Germany.
The AVK Conference is the opening event at the COMPOSITES EUROPE trade fair, which will take place Oct. 7-9, 2014. The ALUMINIUM trade fair will be co-located with COMPOSITES EUROPE this year.
AVK says presentations ought to focus primarily on the following sectors:
- Automotive and transport
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Electrical / Electronics
- Medical technology
- Boat and shipbuilding
- Power generation and power engineering
- Sports and recreation
- Environmental technology
The practically oriented presentations may concern, for instance, the following subject areas:
- European and global GRP and CRP market development
- Applications/Standardization/Quality assurance
- Raw materials/Semi-finished products/Hybrids
- Research for practical applications