CompositesWorld, publisher of High-Performance Composites and Composites Technology magazines, reports that the agenda for the 2012 High-Performance Composites for Aircraft Interiors conference is nearly complete.
The conference will be held Sept. 25-26, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Wash., USA. The conference will be co-located with the Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas, organized by Reed Exhibitions. One of the co-chairs for this year’s conference will be David Leach, product manager for aerospace adhesive technologies at Henkel Corp.
Confirmed speakers for far include:
- Chris Red, Composites Forecasts and Consulting LLC
- Robert Ochs, U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Tim Greene, Greene, Tweed & Co.
- Carl Varnerin, Barrday Advanced Material Solutions
- George Bielert, Cutting Dynamics Inc.
- Matt Lowry, M.C. Gill Corp.
- Robert Yancy, Altair Engineering Inc.
- Bruno Boursier, Hexcel
- Patrick Phillips, Norduyn
This conference offers an excellent opportunity for attendees to confer with engineers and technology personnel from companies eager to learn more about developments and supporting technologies in aircraft interior composites. Attendees will include materials suppliers, parts manufacturers, OEMs and more. Attendees will have free access the Aircraft Interiors Expo Americas show floor.
For more information on the conference, visit www.compositesworld.com/conferences/2012-high-performance-composites-for-aircraft-interiors.