Toray Composites (America) Inc. is seeking an Aerospace Sales and Marketing Manager to manage global strategic accounts; assist with the development and administration of the aircraft sales and marketing strategy; track commitments and performance and assist in directing and leading the work of other sales managers and staff. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Aerospace Sales, who reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Who is Toray Composites (America) Inc.? We are solutions providers – producers of high-performance structural composite raw material used on the Boeing 787, other advanced aerospace programs, industrial applications and sporting goods. Located in Tacoma, Wash., our manufacturing facility is home to a team of Toray associates producing the most advanced composite technology of its kind. While we support a broad diversity of customers, we are also growing into new markets such as wind energy, infrastructure and other green markets. Our team are ambitious, innovative and committed to delivering world-class products and unmatched customer service.
• Lead and control expansion current accounts – drive new business and identify opportunities.
• Implement strategies to grow the business and drive revenue generation from new business.
• Manage global customer forecasts and perform monthly demand management.
• Coordinate and lead cross-functional New Product Development activities with key customers.
• Indentify and lead implementation of process improvement activities.
Customer Relationship Management
• Execute long-term strategies through new customer relationships.
• Establish and maintain customer relationships and customer satisfaction by ensuring outstanding customer service and support.
• Project TCA’s core values to a global customer base.
• Assist with management of customer order fulfillment by coordinating sales department responsibilities with Production, Technical, Supply Chain and QA departments to ensure on-time product delivery and complete customer satisfaction.
• Assist the Senior Manager or Aerospace Sales & Marketing with the development of strategies, budgets and long-rang sales plans.
• Assist with analysis and determination of product pricing and support of customer contracts.
• Lead and direct analysts with continuous review of customer orders and forecasting
• Plan and submit monthly continuous rolling demand forecast(s) for production planning purposes and track sales performance against budget.
• Perform as a management interface between Sales, Production, Technical and other Departments.
• Use project management expertise to manage and influence cross-functional projects.
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
• Make recommendations and lead process improvement projects.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management.
Program management, strategy and/or business development experience is required. Desired individual should have experience leading and managing large programs while interfacing with a cross-functional, multi-cultural team. This position will require domestic and international travel up to 30% - 40%.
Submit your resume and cover letter via:
Fax: +1 (253) 846-3897
Mail: Toray Composites, 19002 50th Ave. E, Tacoma, WA 98446