Sara Black, a senior editor with CompositesWorld, has been with the magazine, and its predecessor magazines, since 1999. She is responsible for developing and writing content for the print magazine and CompositesWorld’s website. Prior to 1999, she wrote technical content for two subscription-based magazines covering air, water and soil pollution remediation.
- A better method of structural health monitoring?
- Acell roofing and panel systems: A revolution in construction
- Is supersonic flight making a comeback?
- Carbon fiber performs aesthetically and structurally
- Is the market ready for another widebody aircraft?
- This unique composite solution will make gas pipelines safer
- Innovative molding technology for high-performance downhole apps, and more
- Swedish show truck turns heads
- Spread-tow fabrics: better than traditional reinforcements in aerospace applications?
- Composite tanks best stainless steel over road, rail and sea
- Electric power for aircraft on the horizon
- Structural adhesives, Part II: Aerospace