Sara Black, a senior editor with CompositesWorld, has been with the magazine, and its predecessor magazines, since 1999. She is responsible for developing and writing content for the print magazine and CompositesWorld’s website. Prior to 1999, she wrote technical content for two subscription-based magazines covering air, water and soil pollution remediation.
- A tsunami of growth: An inside look at the CSP/Teijin merger
- Using composites in infrastructure rehab for 30 years
- SMC is on the upswing (and check out this design competition)
- A better method of structural health monitoring?
- Acell roofing and panel systems: A revolution in construction
- Is supersonic flight making a comeback?
- Carbon fiber performs aesthetically and structurally
- Is the market ready for another widebody aircraft?
- This unique composite solution will make gas pipelines safer
- Innovative molding technology for high-performance downhole apps, and more
- Swedish show truck turns heads
- Spread-tow fabrics: better than traditional reinforcements in aerospace applications?